terça-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2018

MIGUEL OLIVEIRA

1-Mr. Miguel i´d like to know how old are you?


2-what is your nationality?


3-how many titles do you have since entering the world of motorcycling?


4-how is the feeling of belonging to a very good team?


5-what made you enter the world of motorcycle?


1-I´m 23(Twenty-three) years old

2-my nationality is portugese

3-I have about 11

4-And a very cool Feeling and i am very proud to belong to RED BULL KTM

5-It was out of self-passion

VALENTINO ROSSI

1-mr valentino i´d like to know how old are you?


2-what is your nationality?


3-how many titles you have since entering world of motorcycling?


4-how is the feeling of belonging a very good team?


5-what made you enter the world of motorcycles?


1-I´m 39(thirty-nine) years old

2-my nationality is italian

3-i have about nine titles

4-and a very cool feeling and i am very proud to belong to yamaha

5- My inspiration came from my father graziano Rossi a great bike ride

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário